quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

In anyone else's shoes

O pai de um amigo morreu. Nunca sei o que se fala para os amigos nessas horas. E há o que se possa falar para confortar e amenizar a dor da perda??
Tudo muito triste.

Quando assisti "In her shoes", adorei o poema que a personagem da Cameron Diaz recita pra irmã, no dia do casamento.

Encontrei-o essa semana, sem querer. E já que eu ando sem inspiração, aqui está, quem sabe para me inspirar.

"I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)

I am never without it (anywhere I go you go, my dear;and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)
I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant.
And whatever a sun will always sing is you
Here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)" - EE Cummings

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário